PayPal


To make money or do any transaction online you should first have a good, safe and trustable payment service. Without this your funds or sensitive information such as credit card number and account number would not be safe. I personally would like to recommend using Paypal.

From my experience I never had any difficulties using Paypal. I have done quite a lot of transactions using paypal and none of it gave me negative impression towards its services. I have been a member for almost a year right now and already upgraded my account to premier account.

The advantage of being a premier account holder is that your transaction is unlimited. You are free to send or receive any amount of money for unlimited times you want without the restriction of limited transaction per year for personal account. This is crucial if you're actively doing online transaction. However a small fee may apply for any transaction if you are a premier account holder but I guess paying for a quality service is worthy.

For those who have registered and would like to get funds, I could sell my funds to you. However this would apply only to Malaysians and only if I have sufficient funds at the moment.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment